[tei-council] chilling before release, warming a little

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 04:31:43 EST 2014

On 8 Jan 2014, at 23:14, Syd Bauman <s.bauman at neu.edu> wrote:

>> Syd, are you ready to check in your Schematron extraction thing?
>
> No, not at all. I spent far more time than expected wrangling with DH
> 2014 review responses.

ohoho. my panel sent in its response yesterday…

> And we only have 6 votes in for the wording
> (although 5 of them put "D" at #1).

sounds like a consensus to me :-}

i think you need to decide quite quickly whether you want
to complete this work before the 2.6.0 release, as we’ll
enter freeze pretty shortly.

shall we revert back to the October 2013 version,
if the work committed on 12th December may be incomplete?

Sebastian