[tei-council] Next TEI-C Guidelines Release (presumably 2.6.0)

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 6 12:44:47 EST 2014

On 06/01/14 13:35, Peter Stadler wrote:
> Am 30.12.2013 um 17:13 schrieb Syd Bauman <s.bauman at NEU.EDU>:
>>>   20 January: Possible release date. (Depends on the availability
>>>   of the release technician. Did we have a volunteer? PeterS?)
>> FWIW, I've also volunteered to be this release technician as I was
>> jipped out of a lot of it last time due to a power failure. But I'm
>> more than happy to wait until some other release.
> Well, I’d never dare to compete with Syd!
> Please, go ahead and I will wait for another chance.

If Syd doesn't mind, it would be a good way to get entirely fresh
eyes the release process if Peter did it (if you are still
willing?).  However, I suspect the usual cohort of assistants
will probable be present especially given the change of server.

I'm only catching up on the large number of emails over the
holidays (and behind in most of my actions).

-james

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk