[tei-council] on deprecation doc (was "Re: build failure")

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Jan 1 19:33:59 EST 2014

On Wed, 1 Jan 2014, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

> I'm unclear on who administers access to the CMS: I think it was David
> Sewell who first taught me how to work with it.

"Admin" user for the TEI OpenCMS is still Christine Ruotolo...! But
there are several users with "root admin" privileges: myself, Daniel
Pitti, Julia Flanders, Shayne Brandon.

That list should probably be updated. Other current users who could be
given that role are Kevin, Lou, Martin, Elena, Sebastian, Stuart.

I have rarely if ever tinkered with core OpenCMS settings as I don't
understand them terribly well; having admin privileges means one can
add/delete/edit users, though.

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA