[tei-council] Bug 506: examples for @corresp

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Dec 23 16:09:25 EST 2013

Is everyone OK with the final version of my new example -- the second
one here:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-att.global.linking.html#tei_att.corresp>

and the remarks below it? If so, I can close that ticket.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)