[tei-council] Guidelines Building

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 08:38:47 EST 2013

I will. If I’m on my personal machine, OS X, if on the server, some flavor of Linux. I’ve got successful builds of the schemas and web version of the guidelines going, which was my main goal. The big thing is trang, for which Ubuntu has a wrapper script. I can make minor mods to execute the jar file using java -jar and it works.