[tei-council] build failure

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Dec 13 09:56:45 EST 2013

On 12/13/2013 8:36 AM, Syd Bauman wrote:
>> When we deprecate something (e.g. biblScope/@type), it would be
>> sensible to remove examples of it from the Guidelines
>
> Yes, and now we have a nice list of most such occurrences in
> .../P5/expected-results/ValidatorLog.xml. :-)

Looks like we didn't catch all of of these when implementing deprecation
practices.  Some context on the changes we made, which may be useful for
knowing what to replace a practice with, can be found in the tickets
linked from http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Deprecation .

I'll try to get to these cleanups this weekend, but if anybody wants to
lend a hand, please jump in!

--Kevin