[tei-council] Release guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 12 08:21:59 EST 2013

On 12 Dec 2013, at 13:14, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:

> I'm no archeologist, but I often do this. When I'm contemplating a customization, I usually want to look at the content model and the attribute membership of the element. I go to the Spec files to do that. I suppose I should look at the element's documentation page, but I'm used to looking at the Spec files.

oh, I see. I forget that since I have the source always checked out on my machine I look there.

so can you confirm that http://www.tei-c.org/release/xml/tei/odd/Source/Specs/p.xml
does the Right Thing now? i.e. validates against its own version of the schema?
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services