[tei-council] Release guidelines

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Dec 11 15:12:15 EST 2013

On 13-12-11 10:18 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> just did
> 's+http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/xml/tei/odd/p5.nvdl+http://www.tei-c.org/release/xml/tei/odd/p5.nvdl+'
> on all files of current release on web site, and to sources files on Sourceforge.
>
> I think/hope this was what was intended?

I think that should be fine for the website, but I don't think it's what
we want on SourceForge source files, is it? The idea on SF is that we
(Council etc.) are busily editing specs, so we want to be validating
against the latest build on Jenkins, but as soon as packages are
released or posted on tei-c, they need to point at a static version of
the schema.

> Sebastian Rahtz
> Director (Research) of Academic IT
> University of Oxford IT Services