[tei-council] "right" way to locally build customization?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Dec 11 12:59:22 EST 2013

On 12/11/2013 5:00 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> I can adapt http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Tei-xsl#c.29_Get_from_Github
>> to replace http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Roma#c.29_Get_from_Subversion
>> (by replacing each "Stylesheets" with "Roma" in the GitHub steps.  But
>> should I leave in the instruction that you have to install P5 in order
>> to install Roma?  Or does that no longer apply?
>>
> I’d suggest you delete that entire section, i seriously doubt it helps anyone,
> as it is so incomplete.  just say the source is on Github

Okay, I've removed the incomplete instructions that were here and
instead mention, with a link to the source on GitHub, that documentation
on downloading and installing is at
http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/P5/get.xml .

However, Sebastian, I see that this page still references the repository
on SF, not GitHub.  It sorely needs to be updated.  Can you download the
TEI XML at http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/P5/get.xml?style=raw , edit,
and send me a new one to put online (or put it directly if you have
access to OpenCMS)?  Thanks.

K.