[tei-council] tei/oxygen framework

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 03:44:35 EST 2013

sorry, Kevin, you’re misunderstanding

> There is no meta-document on www.tei-c.org about oxygen-tei that I'm
> aware of.

I mean the XML file at http://www.tei-c.org/release/oxygen/updateSite.oxygen
which tells oxygen where to find the download package. Thats the only place
which needs to know the URL of the zip file on Sourceforge

> So I'm just unclear on whether the new SourceForge version i

There is no new SF version. the code remains on google-code, unchanged.
What has happened is that when it is built, the result is put on SF instead of Google Code,
to be referred to by updatesSite.oxygen. we had to do this, because Google Code will
no longer allow downloads.

its a much smaller and more invisible change than you’re thinking.

we do still have the problem of how to manage http://www.tei-c.org/release/oxygen/updateSite.oxygen,
which is manually edited at present.

Sebastian