[tei-council] tei/oxygen framework

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 25 18:09:50 EST 2013

On 25/11/13 20:45, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I would guess that Lou and James are either using older
> releases of oXygen, or haven’t expunged the traces of their
> test setups from last year.

I have wiped my ~/.com.oxygenxml directory, and re-pasted my
licence key. My error is nothing to do with the old oucs location
(cuz this laptop has been formatted since then). I still get the
same error I mentioned. This isn't an ancient version of oxygen
it is 15.0, build 2013071613. Surely some others might have done
_whatever_ it is I've done to get into this situation.

I've emailed support at oxygenxml.com in case they have some advice.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk