[tei-council] tei/oxygen framework

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 25 15:45:31 EST 2013

On 25 Nov 2013, at 20:26, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:

> I don't seem to get this error (using oXygen with the 64-bit JRE on
> Ubuntu 12.04, having wiped out my TEI framework and reinstalled it).

I don’t get it on my Mac with a new oXygen.

I would guess that Lou and James are either using older
releases of oXygen, or haven’t expunged the traces of their
test setups from last year.

I have changed the stylesheets so that in HTML output there is a comment showing
the version of the stylesheet family. I suggest this is a more generally
useful facility.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services