[tei-council] tei/oxygen framework

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 25 13:28:50 EST 2013

On 25/11/13 17:51, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 25 Nov 2013, at 17:41, James Cummings <james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
>

>> On the Manage Add-Ons tab I can see that this is version 1.29 of
>> the oxygen-tei release.
>
> that’s the version number of the framework

Yes, that is my point... why don't we use that and somewhere keep
a table of equivalences that has date, Guidelines Version,
Stylesheet Version, and oxygen-TEI Framework Version. While
oxygen-TEI will always increment it is possible for either of the
other two to increment independently.

> sure. its in the XML file we maintain by hand. but I don’t think they allow
> composites in there, though

I'm suggesting doing away with the composite and instead document
the framework version number and what version of the guidelines
and stylesheets it has.

> there is a file VERSION in the framework at at tei/xml/tei/stylesheet/VERSION

Ah well, maybe that is good enough. dunno.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk