[tei-council] tei/oxygen framework

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Nov 25 12:51:07 EST 2013

If I go to Help / Manage Add-ons, I see TEI P5 version 2.3, and I also
get an error that says this:

System ID: http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/updateSite.oxygen
Severity: error

I've tried inputting the correct URL
(http://www.tei-c.org/release/oxygen/updateSite.oxygen), but it doesn't
seem to have any effect. Anyone else seen this?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)