[tei-council] tei/oxygen framework

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Nov 24 16:58:22 EST 2013

I have considered creating a wiki page just about oxygen-tei but have
for now kept information about it on the page about <oXygen/> since it's
only useful if you also have that program.  See
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/OXygen#Support_for_TEI .

We need to update the link here from Google Code to SourceForge once
we're sure that everything is working as expected.

K.