[tei-council] Pages we really ought to have on the wiki

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Nov 21 16:25:45 EST 2013

I've been working on FR 303:

<https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/303/>

and I thought Council might appreciate seeing some of the odd pages
which have been requested from the TEI wiki, courtesy of the logs David
has made available. My favourites are the three at the end.

/index.php/Acid_Reflux_Symptoms_news_17

/index.php/Federal_Government_Paying_For_Nursing_Student_Loans

/index.php/Ideas_For_Party_Games_For_10-14_Year_Olds_-_Revised_Again

/index.php/Function.implode

/index.php/Sporty_Chic_How_For_Up_Sweatpants
/index.php/Sporty_Chic_How_To_Decorate_Up_Sweatpants
/index.php/Sporty_Chic_How_To_Wear_Up_Sweatpants

I propose we start a new Sporty_Chic section on the wiki to cater to
this obvious need.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)