[tei-council] Minutes online

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Nov 20 18:31:33 EST 2013

On 13-11-20 01:35 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> personally, I'd rather it was a spreadsheet in Google docs, cos I am lazy, and editing
> wiki tables is  a pain.

We've always done it as a wiki page before, so that's what I did. But I
don't mind doing a spreadsheet. Would you want a separate spreadsheet
for each person?

I'd rather like to get a consensus on what's required before I go any
further with it. This could be a big time sink, creating different kinds
of output for each person's preference.

> but I'd certainly pre-sort it by first assignee if you can

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)