[tei-council] dating of pages

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Nov 15 13:06:39 EST 2013

I've now updated TCW 22 to cover Sebastian's changes regarding the
version numbering and linking:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw22.xml>

The documentation assumes that when the Council decides to move from
alpha to beta, the readme for the proposed release will be created and
added to SVN; there is a step in the release documentation to check that
this was done, and instructions for doing it if it wasn't, but I think
the time to create the readme is definitely the transition from alpha to
beta. This will also mean that anyone proofing the beta version will be
able to see the readme, and most non-Council proofers will almost
certainly look at it to see what the changes are; this is a Very Good
Thing, because more than one previous release has been borked and had to
be restarted because of typos in the readme file.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)