[tei-council] dating of pages

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 14 17:02:01 EST 2013

On 14/11/13 17:13, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> look at the bottom of http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/AI.html
> and observe
>
>   - the alpha version number
>   - the generated date (last SVN checkin)
>   - the link to the alternate translated pages

And now the section they link to:
http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/AB.html#ABTEI4
has the words 'and Version Numbers'.

> woot, as they say.

Bonus points to anyone who figures out how in the footer text
"Version 2.6.0alpha. Last updated on 14th November 2013, revision
12623"
which currently links to the above how perhaps to:
a) Have the "Version 2.6.0alpha" or equivalent link to the
release notes when the release is public but erm, link somewhere
else when it isn't public and so the release notes don't exist?
b) Have "revision 12623" or equivalent link to browsing the TEI
P5 SF code repository at this revision number.  (I think this
might just be
https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/code/$revisionnumber/tree/trunk/P5/
where $revisionnumber is the current revision number)

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk