[tei-council] Draft Roma Replacement Specification

Fabio Ciotti fabio.ciotti at uniroma2.it
Sun Nov 10 05:24:47 EST 2013

In my experience in the call for tender it would be nice to leave the
space for the proposal of ideas and new features without being too
restrictive with the specs. I agree that we need a tool that have at
least all the features of Roma + 1,  but in general developer work
better if they are stimulated to contribute in the modelling of the
system.
f.