[tei-council] Draft Roma Replacement Specification

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 9 05:36:28 EST 2013

I have put up a draft Roma Replacement Specification at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1766WTJV2xcfANh8HRZW5m520yrC1nCzQJzUgKpwiylI/edit?usp=sharing

which anyone should be able to edit.  Lou has kindly expanded my
original and corrected my hasty thoughts.

The idea is to create a specification which we can circulate to
the community and fund development of an updated replacement to Roma.

Put any wishlist items in the 'desirable' categories -- building
this has to be feasible.

Best,

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk