[tei-council] Rewley House

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 4 11:51:46 EST 2013

Hi Brett (and Council),

Don't worry, I'm just finishing up som joining instructions with
all of this kind of information, and I even have a google map
with all of the locations on it to circulate. I'll email a link
to that out in another day or so.

Looking at the list of eating preferences people have put in at:

http://www.doodle.com/rzvqqpgp7syhf845

And ignoring Paul mostly since he says he is subsisting on bread
and water (eek!),  the most popular choices are Chinese, Korean,
and Pub Food.
(Kevin is grudging about Korean and Pub, Lou grudging about Pub,
and Paul won't eat anywhere else but the pub.)

As it happens I'm going to the Korean place tonight (not been to
it before) and so will report back.

Best,

-James