[tei-council] Electing a TEI Technical Council Chair for next year.

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 19:32:54 EDT 2013

Hrmmm. We seem to have some disagreement then. Some people feel
that an entirely open vote with it obvious who voted for who is
the right thing because it is open and transparent, and some
believe that in having a secret ballot where it isn't known who
voted for who is the right thing because it encourages people to
vote more honestly.

Am I summarising the two points of view correctly?

-James