[tei-council] working with translation

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 17:56:37 EDT 2013

On 30 Oct 2013, at 21:53, Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 30 Oct 2013, at 21:47, Syd Bauman <s.bauman at NEU.EDU> wrote:
>>
>> In any case, I see yall have already figured out we need @versionDate
>> on the canonical (English) version. I'll submit a ticket for myself
>> to add a Schematron check that if *anY* <desc> (etc.) has a
>> @versionDate, then all its sibling <desc>s do too.
>
> I have just added a Schematron check that simply insists on versionDate and xml:lang
> for all desc/gloss/remark in *Spec

oh, and fixed an error in the build process that means that
<constraintSpec>s in p5odds.odd actually have some effect...

...and  fixed an error which meant that Schematron <report>s
are no longer simply ignored.

amazing how much work you can do when you should be writing
a conference abstract.
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services