[tei-council] working with translation

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 12:48:14 EDT 2013

On 30 Oct 2013, at 16:43, James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 30/10/13 13:42, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> I hope we never have to do this again, mind...
>
> What can we put in place to ensure that we never have to do this
> again?

we can mad ate @versionDate and @xml:lang on those desc/gloss/remarks things
(but only in that context, so needs Schematron. i couldn’t face it, sorry)

> Do our current practices mean that this won't be a problem
> (because we'll update the date if we change the desc)?

yes, that needs adding to the Editing doc  _always_ set the date
if you change a desc or gloss or remark

Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services