[tei-council] working with translation

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 09:33:51 EDT 2013

Things like this tend to run in minutes or seconds rather than days—partly just because you'll have a local copy of the repo database. I don't know that grabbing the date of the latest commit for a file is any easier or harder, but it's pretty easy :-).

As a bit of a side project, I'm doing a git-svn clone of the Guidelines repo. It may take forever.