[tei-council] A newbie's hello

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Wed Oct 30 05:09:57 EDT 2013

Hi council,

as one of the newbies let me say 'hello' and that I'm really excited to get to work with the TEI council.
Please excuse the silence till now but it's my second week at work after two weeks of moving house …

Thanks for all the information so far -- I made my way through most of the emails and the wiki pages and admittedly I got a little bit frightened about the frequency of emails coming in but thankfully that got less ;-)

I do have some experience with the command line, svn etc. and am really tempted to take the baptism of fire -- but please, I'd be more than happy to defer to the old hands and take that baptism another time.

All the best
Peter

--
Peter Stadler