[tei-council] working with translation

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 04:42:07 EDT 2013

On 24 Oct 2013, at 09:31, James Cummings <james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk>
 wrote:

> In addition to the refreshments we have booked, I was going to provide some of these tunnocks caramel wafers that Sebastian is enamoured of, at the face to face. Of course only for those successfully agreeing or closing tickets. ;-)

perhaps we should stipulate that you can't win a wafer by closing a ticket you started yourself…..

I should point out to unbelievers that James has access to the rarely seen _blue_ Tunnocks wafers. This is classy stuff.
Details at http://www.tunnock.co.uk/
Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services