[tei-council] Council Teleconference Monday 21 October 4pm Oxford time.

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 11:00:09 EDT 2013

Hi Council,

A reminder of the Conference Calling details are below (I'll be
dialling in in a minute).  Fabio/Stefanie/Peter, you aren't
expected to come to this teleconference with absolutely no
warning.  Of course you can should you be available (now)  with
numbers for:

Austria: 0 800 296 507
Germany: 0 800 182 0270
Italy: 800 789 804