[tei-council] divliminality

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Oct 20 08:17:58 EDT 2013

Change:

What's in it for me? Well nothing much, to be honest, unless of course
you are the sort of person who enjoys marking up texts in TEI. And of
course, we will be maintaining (and prominently displaying) a list of
Top Taggers so if you're looking for kudos, you'll get that too.

to:

Thank you in advance for helping us clarify what the Guidelines say
about how to encode the components of texts which make up the divLiminal
class.

--Kevin