[tei-council] Permissions for use of images. Was: Drafts of new Guidelines sections

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Oct 18 14:40:21 EDT 2013

Right, I'm not aware of any convention that we've been using or any past
records.  Still, from what Sebastian writes below ...

On 10/18/13 12:05 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 18 Oct 2013, at 16:54, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca>
>   wrote:
>>   - Store this correspondence in a central location on the TEI Website
>> (through the CMS)
>>
>>   - Store it in a central location in SVN
>>
>>   - Store it by convention alongside the image itself, in e.g.
>> P5/Source/Guidelines/en/Images, in a zip file with the same filename as
>> the image but a zip extension.
>

> the latter, very time. otherwise the two will get separated.

... I think he's agreeing with the third option, and I'm going to assume
"very time" is supposed to mean "to be used every time".

If others agree with this practice, I suggest incorporating it into tcw20.

--Kevin