[tei-council] Oxford 2013 face-to-face meeting.

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 18:31:46 EDT 2013

On 17/10/13 18:26, Syd Bauman wrote:
> James --
>
> Do you have a rough schedule for when we are meeting 2013-11-11/13 ?
> (I don't need any details at this point, really just what time we
> start on Mon 11-11 and what time we end on Wed 11-13.)

Hi Syd,

No, we don't yet have a true agenda. As per previous meetings I
think it is a good idea to alternate between working on tickets
and discussing more general issues. Traditionally we've broken up
shortly after lunch on the third day to allow for those needing
to disappear for transport reasons, but we certainly have the
room for the whole day.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk