[tei-council] divliminality

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 13:18:35 EDT 2013

Well, I am not sure that I understand your suggestion for an alternative
here. If you know what the "alternative models" are, you are free to
propose them, obviously, and I hope you will. My recollection is that
after several hours debate the Council was unable to agree on which
model should be recommended, whence the suggestion to consult the
community. As to "kicking into the long grass" I think this idea is
pretty well buried in long grass already so we can't make things much
worse by seeking for guidance from the community.

Do we have a seriously better plan?