[tei-council] Teleconference 2013-10-21 at 16:00 GMT

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 08:06:23 EDT 2013

Hi all,

According to the Doodle poll http://doodle.com/v9hir529n44yuvbm
the best date for a teleconference was Monday 21 October 2013 at
16:00 Oxford time.

Just so there is no confusion I've put Oxford, New York and
Vancouver into timeanddate.com's meeting planner at:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=21&month=10&year=2013&p1=1233&p2=179&p3=256&iv=0

which shows that 4pm Oxford time is 11am New York Time, and 8am
Vancouver time.

Is that still ok for everyone?

I've added a wiki page for the agenda linked to at:
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council#Meetings

(note it is second in the list since the face-to-face meeting is
also there).

I'll circulate the conference calling details once I've confirmed
with JohnU that we're still using the same system.

Just back off holiday,
-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk