[tei-council] TEI Council Report for Rome

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 3 13:42:19 EDT 2013

Just to let you know I've put a draft of this up at:

http://tei.it.ox.ac.uk/Talks/2013-10-tei/CouncilReport.pdf

Please do send in any corrections, amendments, or howls of
protest. Sebastian notes that the list of Guidelines maintenance
isn't actually that impressive (I was trying to show a range of
type of things) but if you have suggestions for improving that or
other slides, do let me know.

Best,

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk