[tei-council] October Teleconference

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 3 09:48:39 EDT 2013

Dear TEI TEchnical Council,

I've put up a Doodle Poll to schedule an October Teleconference
to try to re-examine where we are on any overdue actions and also
prepare for the November face-to-face.

The link is at:

http://doodle.com/v9hir529n44yuvbm

I've chosen the week commencing the 21 October and 16:00, 17:00,
18:00 times (London Time). You should be able to change the time
zone to your own if it has not detected it.  Please indicate
yes/no that you can make that time or (yes) to incidicate that
you possibly can but it would be inconvenient.

If you can fill it in soon I would appreciate it!

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk