[tei-council] Lunches during Council Face to Face Meeting

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 22 06:48:03 EDT 2013

Hi Gabby (and Council),

I take your point but also want to balance it with getting lots
done. ;-) I've asked them to give us sandwiches delivered on the
Monday (bigger lunch) and Wednesday (smaller lunch) , and have
the hot lunch (which we at least have to walk downstairs to
through a courtyard) on the Tuesday. The benefit of this is speed
- although there are some nearby restaurants my experience of
them with large groups has always been that they are quite slow.

But your idea of getting out in the fresh air is a good one! One
of the things we could do during some of the 'break-out sessions'
is walk around the small green space of a park called Wellington
Square which happens to be immediately outside the building
(Rewley House). http://goo.gl/9PkxmE  This, of course, depends on
the weather being nice, about which I make no promises.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk