[tei-council] Lunches during Council Face to Face Meeting

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 21 15:53:12 EDT 2013

Hi All,

As you know I'm just in the process of booking accommodation and
a meeting room for the TEI Council Face-to-Face meeting 11-13
November 2013. These will be at Rewley House where the department
of continuing education runs many of its short courses.

All: Can you email me to remind me of any dietary requirements
you have (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, etc.) so that I can ensure they
know we've a large percentage of such?

Accommodation:
http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/facilities/accommodation/index.php
comes with a cooked breakfast (sample menu:
http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/facilities/diningcatering/downloads/BreakfastMenu.pdf).

In booking lunch I thought it might be good to get a sandwich
meeting lunch on a couple of the days (say the Mon/Weds)and a
sit-down cooked lunch in their dining room on another day (say
Tues).
Sample Sandwich Choice of Menus:
http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/facilities/diningcatering/downloads/SandwichMenu.pdf
Sample Lunch Menus:
http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/facilities/diningcatering/downloads/LunchMenu.pdf

Assuming they can cope with dietary requirements, does that sound
like an acceptable plan?

Best,

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk