[tei-council] Oxford 2013 face-to-face meeting.

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Aug 16 10:45:40 EDT 2013

Hi all, especially Paul, Becky, Hugh, Elli:

I'm looking to find accommodation for those coming to the Oxford
face-to-face meeting in November.  Some of you have already
filled out the doodle poll at:

http://doodle.com/pb7ntprksstudc2u#table
(Thanks Lou, Sebastian, Syd, Martin, Gabby, Kevin)

Paul, Brett, Becky, Hugh, Elli: If you don't need accommodation
then either email me or fill in the form (put your name but check
no dates).

We're leaving it late to find in-term-time accommodation so we
might not all end up at the same place.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk