[tei-council] Popups for footnotes in the Guidelines

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Jul 29 22:59:58 EDT 2013

Nice work.  I will, however, note that even in the current release, both
Chrome and Firefox will show the text of the footnote once you hover
over the siglum due to the text being included in @title on <html:a>.
Still, for users who don't realize this, or are using a browser that
doesn't render html:a at title, this will be helpful.  --K.