[tei-council] Add section in TEI wiki on TEI-fluent conversion vendors?

Syd Bauman s.bauman at neu.edu
Mon Jul 29 19:09:03 EDT 2013

Not sure why this is being discussed on tei-council, but ...

> I also think that if there is a vendor listing it should be limited
> to objective and ideally verifiable facts and not include reviews.
> But individuals could designate themselves as references for a
> given vendor, so that people could contain them directly for
> information and feedback.

As long as a reader can easily differentiate "verifiable facts" from
reviews and opinions, I have no objection to subjective information.
We're not even going to be able to stop some vendors from essentially
using this as an advertising platform. Makes me think that anonymous
users should not be able to edit a vendor page. (Which may already be
the case for all I know.)

Might provide a template:

  vendor specifics
  - contact info