[tei-council] Add section in TEI wiki on TEI-fluent conversion vendors?

Syd Bauman s.bauman at neu.edu
Mon Jul 29 11:04:55 EDT 2013

Yes, I think (as you've envisioned this) it is appropriate. I think
there should be a main page that talks about vendor issues and the
AccessTEI program, then lists the vendors (with Apex CoVantage
first), with either a brief discussion about that vendor or (if the
discussions start to get large) a pointer to a separate page about
that vendor.