[tei-council] tcw22

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Fri Jul 26 06:51:04 EDT 2013

I'm doing a couple of things on the TEI website this morning, so I just
took a look. James and Martin (mostly Martin) are the only people who
have edited TCW22 (i.e.
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw22.xml) since it was
created. That has to be done via OpenCMS, but if you like you could edit
the raw XML
(http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw22.xml?style=raw),
send me the edited version, and I'll update.

David

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> I have not been paying attention, so am unclear who and how edits TCW 22, the release procedures.
>
> I have just done the 2.5.0 release, but there is a stage missing about creating and editing
> /projects/tei/web/Vault/P5/current/oxygen/updateSite.oxygen on www.tei-c.org -
> i know we talked about this, but it isn't automated yet.
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Director (Research) of Academic IT
> University of Oxford IT Services

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA