[tei-council] 2.4.1 or 2.5.0?

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 24 10:22:49 EDT 2013

I guess I don't mind if Gabby commits the change quickly. As
Sebastian is doing the release on Friday that leaves us all
tomorrow for extra proofreading!

Sebastian is on holiday today and thursday, so probably
can't/won't comment and is planning to do the release on Friday.
  This leaves plenty of time for people to point out errors in
the generation of the outputs. Martin can attest that I made good
with my promise of a Tunnock's dark chocolate covered caramel
wafer last time for finding lots of typos. (In case that
encourages you!)

Last release we noticed, during the release period, that a typo
meant the links to the translated versions on the index.html
pages were broken (fixed during release).

Please do have a look at the outputs at
http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/ and under
http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/release/
and check that all web pages work as expected, all the schemas
and generated content do what they are supposed to.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk