[tei-council] TEI Stylesheets, the road less travelled

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 23 10:39:22 EDT 2013

On 23 Jul 2013, at 15:35, Hugh Cayless <philomousos at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> It will also make it easier for people to submit patches to the stylesheets, which seems to me a great advantage.

yes. having a formally supported mechanism which we don't have to do anything
special for is important.  anything we can do to expose this stuff to wider
scrutiny and joining-in is a high commitment.

and don't say "documentation", Martin!  at least I have started,
and theres a document there which you can write it until the cows
come home

Director (Research) of Academic IT
University of Oxford IT Services