[tei-council] 2.4.1?

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 17 05:48:51 EDT 2013

Just curious: do people think this bug
(https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/bugs/585/) a candidate for rapid
inclusion in a maintenance release? I know it would make this release
2.5.0 not 2.4.1, but I think it is demonstrably an oversight dating
right back to the creation of the element, it would not break backward
compatibility, and there is compelling need for it.

If there's any resistance to this suggestion, I'm happy to hold back
until after the maintenance release and push this in as soon as possible
thereafter.

(Would adding some [unrelated] examples of usage to an elementSpec be
appropriate behaviour during a repo chill?)

Cheers,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD