[tei-council] 2.4.1?

James Cummings james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 15 02:25:34 EDT 2013

I agree with Martin. Could everyone please check that all outputs work for them and do some more proofreading?

I propose a date of Thursday 25 July as release day with the repository having a quick freeze in this case with all work stopping on Tuesday 23 evening.  Remember though if you make any schema affecting changes that this will end up being 2.5.0 ... has anyone done so?  I'd not maybe we should consider the repository chilled and people needing council approval before making any schema affecting changes?

James

--
Dr James Cummings, Academic IT Services, University of Oxford