[tei-council] noting revisions

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 24 05:12:48 EDT 2013

Peter Stadler notes that when we put in a message like 'fixed at
revision 12263' into the sourceforge ticket tracker we could make
it more useful by making this a link to the sourceforge code
revision point.

This has the format of https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/code/12263/
where 12263 is the revision number, or even easier with this
markdown syntax is [r12263] which should become a link to the
above.  I've not tested this, but assuming it works, it seems a
good idea for us to adopt this as a practice and I'd add it to
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw20.xml where
we mention putting what revision something has been done at on a
ticket.

Any reason why we shouldn't do this?

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk