[tei-council] Permission to fix something, boss?

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 21 11:55:49 EDT 2013

Yes, that seems like a corrigible error.

Remember the first stage of 'repository chill' is only:  "stop
implementing anything *new*; changes to prose still allowed;
uncontroversial bug fixes still allowed. Start proofreading all
changes made since last release."

So if we see any release-blocking errors, *do* fix them. If you
see something that is a typo, or as in this case just a markup
error, *do* fix them.

If you see something that you think should be different but is a
schema-affecting change *then* ask permission.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk