[tei-council] Fwd: Re: rendering of @validUntil in the Guidelines

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 21 06:03:21 EDT 2013

I would even be tempted to say, "will remain in TEI schema at least
until 2013-09-20" or similar, which is the only thing we're saying.
We're not implying that people should carry on using this attribute (or
whatever), only that their files won't break yet if they take a few
months to weed it out. :-)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy